About Kuwait Medical Tourism Conference
About Kuwait Medical Tourism Conference Kuwait spend billions US dollars annually on overseas medical care with several thousand nationals leaving the Middle East each year for high quality healthcare. In an era of medical wellness tourism, growing numbers of international hospitals, medical tourism facilitators, international travel agencies, and health insurance agents among others are looking at Medical Tourism as the reliable solution to the healthcare crisis.
The Conference will cover topics that range from medical tourism, current medical research initiatives, latest innovations in health sector, future business opportunities in healthcare, insurance and healthcare quality to the globalization in healthcare.
The participants will have a rare opportunity to interact and meet with the Kuwaiti government officials and policy makers, and directors of the private sector organizations at this ultimate networking event.
This year's event will see
- More than 2,000 attendees
- Over 100 exhibitors and sponsors
- Direct meetings with sponsors of medical treatments. 50% of the attendees
are BUYERS of Healthcare!
- Networking with other exhibitors / visitors during the Congress
- Sponsorship & branding Opportunities for all budgets
- Medical professionals and officials from public/private institutions responsible
for medical treatments.
- Top healthcare leaders–medical experts, hospital executives, policymakers,
insurers, consumer advocates and industry analysts
- Medical travelers
Dr. Haya Al-Halabi
The event targets global investors, officials, health professionals from all specialized disciplines, health administrators, best international hospitals, medical centers, beauty and cosmetic surgery centers, medical tourism operators and facilitators, and leading suppliers of allied services. We welcome you to be a part of this innovative experience.
- Healthcare organizations
- International hospitals
- Medical Centers / Dental Centers
- Medical and Dental Professionals
- International healthcare and medical tourism consulting firms
- Medical tourism companies and facilitators
- Health insurance companies, administrators, and agents
- International hotel chains, travel operators and agencies
- Hospital Administration and Management Consultancies
- Third Party Administrators/Medical Insurance
- Healthcare Investment and Finance
- Government officials
Medical Sector Potential in Kuwait
- Kuwait MOH spends billions of US dollars annually for treating Kuwaitis in overseas hospitals.
- Several million dinars spent on medical treatments from private funding.
- Thousands are sent through similar programs run by the military, the police, the Kuwait Oil Company and the Amiri Diwan.
- USA and Europe are still the most-sought after destinations for medical treatments followed by Germany, Singapore, Turkey, East Europe, Thailand, Malaysia, India, Sri Lanka and Lebanon, others
- Treatments sought include open-heart surgeries, IVF, and treatments for chronic ailments and beauty treatments
- Concept of medical tourism appealing to combine health with leisure to enhance quality of life – most sought destinations include East European countries