The marketing and promotional plan planned for the event outlines several activities to promote the event and ensure maximum awareness and exposure to the event and event participants.
- The event website contains most up-to-date information about the event, conference topics, delegate benefits, exhibitor directories, sponsor's logos with their web-links, complimentary benefits and other information related to the event.
- Event brochures and personal invitations mailed to the targeted sections.
- Placement of posters and banners in all government hospitals, private hospitals and medical centers, and the Ministry of Health clinics
- Regular advertisements in the print media.
- Regular e-mail posts throughout the year promoting the conference and the exhibition.
- Mass SMS reminder prior to the event
- Over 65,000 flyers to remind about the event
- Members of the Medical Society
- Members of the Medical Sciences Center
- Faculty members of Kuwait University
- Heads of medical and administrative departments at the Ministry of Health
- Physicians at the Military Hospital - Ministry of Defense, Kuwait Oil Company Hospital, National Guard-Medical Center, Ministry of Social Affairs-Rehabilitation Medical Center
- TV (Morning Kuwait - Evening Kuwait - Baitak)
- Radio (Morning prog. - Afternoon prog. - Evening prog.)
- Al-Rai newspaper
- Al-Qabas newspaper